Our Ductless Heat Pump Services Include:
Ductless Heat Pump Installation – because they require no ductwork, ductless heat pumps are fairly easy to install. So go with the company that does it best—Jack Lehr Heating, Cooling & Electric! We can install your ductless heat pump flush with the wall or hung from the ceiling so it looks clean and conditions your space efficiently all year long.
Ductless Heat Pump Repair – ductless heat pumps are generally reliable, but if yours ever has a problem, call us! Our ductless heat pump repair technicians will diagnose your problem and have it fixed up in no time so you and your family can stay warm all winter long.
Ductless Heat Pump Replacement – ductless heat pumps can last a very long time, especially new systems that are much more efficient and effective! But if your system has reached the end of its life, call Jack Lehr Heating, Cooling & Electric. We can replace your ductless mini-split to keep you comfortable all year long.
Ductless Heat Pump Maintenance – ductless heat pumps work best if you have them inspected once a year. So call us! We provide full-service inspection and maintenance for ductless heat pumps so we can detect issues and prevent them from becoming major disasters.
Whatever your ductless heat pump needs in the Allentown, PA area, call Jack Lehr Heating, Cooling & Electric for service today!
Don’t forget to ask about our heating service agreements!
Where to Use Ductless Heat Pumps
Ductless heat pumps, also known as mini-splits, are a great way to bring heating and cooling to an addition or converted space without having to extend your existing HVAC system. Additionally, we frequently recommend these systems for providing AC while reducing the use of oil in homes that use oil hot water heat. Ductless systems can bring comfort to:
- Finished attics
- Finished basements
- Finished garages
- Home additions
- Row homes
- Anywhere else where you want to keep warm or cool without your main HVAC system
Unlike central heating and cooling systems, ductless mini-split heat pumps mount on the wall or ceiling and are connected to their own outdoor unit with their own refrigerant lines. Because they use their own separate units, ductless heat pumps operate independently of your primary HVAC system and can bring heating and cooling to any space in your home.
The Best Ductless Heat Pump Service in Allentown, PA
There’s more to ductless heat pump services than just hooking up new equipment in your home. At Jack Lehr, we take a detailed and dedicated approach to every job we do, from taking size and load calculations before installing your ductless heat pump to keeping it safe and efficient with heating service plans designed to meet your needs and budget.
When you hire Jack Lehr Heating, Cooling & Electric, you’re hiring an HVAC company dedicated to providing industry-leading products and superior service. We install new equipment, perform repairs and maintenance, and can even handle all electrical components. This allows us to perform all our own work without ever having to rely on subcontractors. You can trust us to manage any aspect of your home comfort or commercial system, because we possess the knowledge and experience required to bring you excellent service.
Why Choose Jack Lehr Heating, Cooling & Electric?
When you’re looking for an HVAC company in the Allentown, PA area, we know you have a lot of companies to choose from. When you choose Jack Lehr Heating, Cooling & Electric, you’ll benefit from our:
- Years of experience.We’re a local, family owned company and have been providing super service at reasonable prices for more than 40 years.
- Certified technicians. When you schedule HVAC or electrical service with Jack Lehr, we’ll never send a subcontractor to your home.
- 100 percent satisfaction guarantee.At Jack Lehr, we’re committed to quality and want you as a lifelong customer.
- Top-of-the-line products. We sell and install only the highest quality products that offer longer warranties—and we honor those warranties should anything go wrong!
- Respect for your home or business. We always clean our work area when we finish a job and use shoe covers and drop cloths to protect your home.
- Financing options. Jack Lehr offers financing options to customers with approved credit who qualify through the EnergyLoan program and Wells Fargo. We also accept payment by credit card (Visa, MasterCard, Discover).
- And more!
We look forward to serving you!