With professional repair and installation by Jack Lehr Heating, Cooling & Electric, you can be sure your furnace is installed properly. We use NATE-certified technicians—never subcontractors—who are familiar with all Pennsylvania building and safety codes and always to meet or exceed industry standards.
Contact us today to schedule furnace repair or get a free estimate on furnace replacement in the Allentown and surrounding Greater Lehigh Valley area.
Gas, Oil & Electric Furnace Services
There are three main types of furnaces—and Jack Lehr offers all three to homeowners in Pennsylvania:
- Gas: Gas furnaces work by converting heat to gas and are the preferred choice for many homeowners today due to their high energy efficiency. If you want to convert your oil furnace to gas, the Jack Lehr team can handle it.
- Oil: Oil furnaces use petroleum based fuels (similar to diesel) to create heat. We can also offer alternatives with lower operating costs.
- Electric: Heating your home with an electric furnace is often more cost effective than using and oil furnace for our customers in the Greater Lehigh Valley.
Furnace Installation & Replacement
Do you need to install a furnace in your home? Look no further than Jack Lehr! We sell and install only top-of-the-line systems designed to heat your home as efficiently as possible. So when you’re ready for a new furnace, we’ll inspect your home and recommend the right one for your family’s unique heating needs.
When you need furnace installation or replacement in the Greater Lehigh Valley area, call the experts at Jack Lehr to request a free system estimate and get starting to living a more comfortable life!
Furnaces can last for a long time, but there may come a time when you need a repair. It’s time to call the pros at Jack Lehr if your furnace:
- Isn’t producing any heat
- Isn’t emitting enough heat
- Frequently cycles on and off
- Is making strange noises
Whether the limit switch is broken or the circuit board has been damaged, we can help. Our furnace repair experts have seen and done it all—no job is too small for the Allentown furnace contractors at Jack Lehr.
An important part of our furnace service in the Allentown, Pennsylvania area is maintenance. Regular furnace inspections and maintenance services can help ensure your furnace will work without any problems all winter long.
Typical furnace tune-up services are performed by a technician certified in combustion analysis for our customers with natural gas and propane furnaces. This allows our technicians to detect:
- Inefficient combustion
- Potentially dangerous heat exchanger leakage
- Burner alignment and obstructions
- Combustion air supply
- Improper air flow
In addition to our combustion analysis, we also perform:
- Pressure switch testing
- Heat exchanger inspection
- Filter inspection
- Blower and burner inspection
- Combustion air level assessment
- Gas leak and carbon monoxide testing
If you need furnace installation, repair, or maintenance for your home in Allentown, Bethlehem, Easton, the Greater Lehigh Valley, and surrounding areas in PA, Jack Lehr can help.
Contact us today to schedule service or to learn more about our heating services!
Why Choose Jack Lehr Heating, Cooling & Electric for Furnace Service in the Lehigh Valley?
When you’re looking for furnace installation or repair in Allentown, PA and the surrounding Greater Lehigh Valley area, we know you have a lot of companies to choose from. When you choose Jack Lehr Heating, Cooling & Electric, you’ll benefit from our:
- Decades of experience. We’re a local, family owned company and have been providing superior service at reasonable prices for more than 40 years.
- Certified technicians. When you schedule heating service with Jack Lehr, we’ll never send a subcontractor to your home.
- 100 percent satisfaction guarantee. At Jack Lehr, we’re committed to quality and want you as a lifelong customer.
- Top-of-the-line products. We sell and install only the highest quality furnaces that offer longer warranties—and we honor those warranties should anything go wrong!
- Respect for your home or business. We always clean our work area when we finish a job and use shoe covers and drop cloths to protect your home.
- Financing options. Jack Lehr offers financing options to customers with approved credit who qualify through the EnergyLoan program and Wells Fargo. We also accept payment by credit card (Visa, MasterCard, Discover).
- And more!