How Does a Zoning System Work?
A zoning system relies on a system of dampers within your ductwork that are controlled by a computer. These dampers are placed in different “zones” of your building, each equipped with their own thermostat. When you want to adjust the temperature in one of your zones, the computer adjusts the degree the damper is open or closed. This allows you have to heat and cool only the areas you want to, allowing you to cut unnecessary heating and cooling costs.
Depending on the size of your commercial space, you can install anywhere from two zones to, well, however many you need!
Wondering why your existing zoning system isn’t working? Component(s) may be malfunctioning, but often a design analysis reveals design and/or tuning issues. Give us a call for an analysis.
Why Choose Jack Lehr for Your Commercial Zoning System?
When you’re looking for a commercial HVAC company in the Allentown, PA area, we know you have a lot of companies to choose from. When you choose Jack Lehr Heating, Cooling & Electric, you’ll benefit from our:
- Years of experience.We’re a local, family owned company and have been providing super service at reasonable prices for more than 40 years.
- Certified technicians. When you schedule HVAC service with Jack Lehr, we’ll never send a subcontractor.
- 100 percent satisfaction guarantee.At Jack Lehr, we’re committed to quality and want you as a lifelong customer.
- Top-of-the-line products. We sell and install only the highest quality products that offer longer warranties—and we honor those warranties should anything go wrong!
- Respect for your home or business. We always clean our work area when we finish a job and use shoe covers and drop cloths to protect your building.
- Financing options. Jack Lehr offers commercial leasing. We also accept payment by credit card (Visa, MasterCard, Discover).
- And more!
We look forward to serving you!