About the President
Ed Lehr was born and raised in Allentown, Pennsylvania. He graduated from Lehigh University in 1975 with a Bachelor of Science in engineering and began working as an engineer at Air Products.
While working at Air Products, Ed attended classes at Lehigh and received his MBA (Master of Business Administration) in 1979. He began working at Jack Lehr Electric, Inc. in 1980.
Ed Lehr is a Registered Professional Engineer in the state of Pennsylvania. He is an advisory board member of HVAC programs at Lehigh County Vo-Tech and Lehigh Carbon Community College. In addition, Ed is a member of the Pennsylvania Society of Professional Engineers, American Society of Heating, Refrigerating and Air-Conditioning Engineers, and Air Conditioning Contractors of America.
Jack Lehr Heating, Cooling & Electric is proud to be affiliated with the following organizations:
- North American Technician Excellence (NATE)
- Better Business Bureau (BBB)
- Air Conditioning Contractors of America
- Trane Comfort Specialist
- Pennsylvania Society of Professional Engineers
- Building Performance Institute (BPI)
- Pennsylvania Builders Association
- EPA ENERGY STAR Contractor