You may be considering an HVAC maintenance package, but perhaps you are wondering if the cost will be worth it. While it may seem that a maintenance package is going to cost you more upfront, it can actually be an investment worth making. There are many advantages to paying for a maintenance package to keep your HVAC system running smoothly year round. Find out why below.
Why HVAC Maintenance Packages Are Worth Investing In
Here are just some of the ways signing up for a heating or cooling system maintenance package can help your home stay comfortable year round:
- Regular maintenance will keep your system running efficiently, which will help keep energy costs down. Dirty HVAC systems can cause your system to work harder, using more energy to keep your home comfortable at the same temperature.
- Many maintenance packages may give you a discount on services, such as parts and labor.
- Having a professional inspect your HVAC system on a regular basis can ensure that nothing is wearing out, clogged up, or about to break in your system. Prevention is better than having to deal with an emergency.
- By purchasing a package, you can save yourself money on maintenance costs instead of paying one-time inspection visits from a local contractor.
- Regular maintenance can lengthen the life span of your system, saving you from having to buy a new system prematurely.
- Manufacturer warranties may be void if you don’t have regular maintenance by a licensed professional. A maintenance package can help uphold your warranty should anything go wrong with the equipment in the future.
- Regular inspections help ensure you have new air filters to help keep your home healthier as blocked filters can make the air that flows into your home dirtier and full of allergens.
Why Choose Jack Lehr for Your Maintenance Package
Jack Lehr Heating Cooling & Electric have been in business for over 40 years. Our NATE-certified technicians provide all of our customers with superior service from the moment you contact our office. We offer four different maintenance packages that include:
- Discounts on parts and labor
- Discounts on diagnostics fees
- Priority service
- No overtime charges.
We offer two cooling packages and two heating packages; each gives you the chance to make choices on what matters to you when it comes to HVAC maintenance.
Our annual heating and cooling tune-ups help keep your HVAC system clean and working efficiently. Here at Jack Lehr Heating Cooling & Electric, we use only top-of-the-line products, helping to extend your system’s lifespan. We will leave your home as we found it, never leaving behind dirt or grime; we even wear shoe covers so that we are not tracking dirt or debris into your home.
Contact us today to discuss the different maintenance plans we offer for our new system installations and how we can help keep your HVAC system running smoothly.