Heat Pump Installation & Replacement in the Greater Lehigh Valley Area
Heat pumps offer some of the most versatile, energy-efficient, and reliable comfort control around. They’re immensely popular for both heating and cooling in the Allentown area, and the team at Jack Lehr Heating, Cooling & Electric is more than happy to provide! We bring superior, top-class installation services to our clients, helping you gain the most from your new heat pump.
Jack lehr has been offering our clients the best in service and reliable quality for decades. Your South Poplar and Mosser Village neighbors trust our family-owned and operated team to bring them perfect service every time. And with our training, experience, and leading heat pump products, you’re guaranteed everything you need and want from a professional HVAC team!
When you’re looking to gain the advantages of a superior heat pump system, you can trust jack Lehr to bring you the best! Contact us online today for your consultation, or give us a call at 888-454-7365 to learn more!
Heat Pump Installation Services in Allentown
Our heat pump installations outshine any of our competitors because of our experience, technologically-advanced technicians, and commitment to customer service. For geothermal, ductless, and standard heat pump installations, you only need to know one company: Jack Lehr Heating, Cooling & Electric. We make sure you’re included in the process of installing your heat pump from start to finish—we will help you pick the right kind and we won’t leave until it’s up and running!
Types of Heat Pumps We Offer
When you’re talking heat pump systems, there are actually quite a few to choose from. Each carries unique advantages over the others, giving you the chance to really customize your home comfort.
At Jack Lehr, we install the following types of heat pumps:
- Ductless heat pumps – Ductless heat pumps are faily easy to install, and can be positioned flush with the wall or hung from the ceiling for a clean look. Either way, it will condition your space effectively all year long!
- Standard heat pumps – Standard heat pumps are very efficient, and investing in one can pay for itself within five to 10 years. They are also very compact HVAC systems!
- Geothermal heat pumps – Geothermal heat pumps are one of the best ways to heat and cool your home because they can last almost twice as long as traditional heat pumps, furnaces, and central air conditioners, leave you with very affordable monthly utility bills, and are environmentally friendly.
And we offer:
- Trane heat pumps – Installing a Trane mini- or multi-split heat pump can afford you benefits like no duct installation, a low initial investment, and enhanced comfort for individual rooms.
- Mitsubishi heat pumps – When you install a Mitsubishi heat pump you can count on no wasted energy, minimal noise, multiple options for mounting, and concentrated heating and cooling.
- ClimateMaster heat pumps – Replacing your HVAC system with a ClimateMaster geothermal heat pump will improve your home’s comfort, lower your utility costs, provide superior indoor air quality, and minimize your impact on the environment.
Call us today at 888-454-7365, contact us online to schedule your heat pump installation or request an estimate! You can trust our certified technicians to manage any aspect of your home comfort or commercial system. As a family-run, locally-owned company, we have been providing home comfort solutions throughout the Pennsylvania and New Jersey area for over four decades.
Greater Lehigh Valley Heat Pump Installation Service
Did you know that heat pumps are among the most energy efficient heating and cooling systems on the market? Heat pumps provide cooling solutions in the summer and bring heat into your home during the winter. A higher level of energy efficiency can mean lowered utility bills—and investing in a new heat pump installation can pay for itself within five to 10 years!
Benefits of Installing a Heat Pump in Allentown, PA
Many home and business owners in the Greater Lehigh Valley Area understand all the benefits that installing a heat pump can bring to their comfort. Heat pumps:
- Offer versatile heating and cooling solutions. With powerful, effective cooling for the warmer months, and reliable heating during our Allentown winters, heat pump systems bring you a top-class solution for all year round home comfort.
- Are exceptionally efficient. All three heat pump types are counted as the most energy-efficient on the market today–geothermal units can be up to 400% more efficient than standard central or furnace HVAC systems!
- Save on energy costs. High efficiency ratings mean more than just better comfort. They mean a lot lower costs, too. With a ductless, air-source, or geothermal heat pump in your home, you can expect to see considerably lower monthly energy costs.
- Are a green HVAC option. Heat pumps produce no harmful fumes or waste, helping to keep our environment safe and healthy, as well as your home.
- Offer home air quality improvements. Modern heat pumps feature a leading filtration system, helping to improve system air flow and mitigate dust, dander, mold, and pollen in your home air.
- Increase home value. As a popular, energy-efficient HVAC system, heat pumps are highly sought after, meaning you can increase your home resale value by seeking a new system installation.
- Save space. Featuring a compact, easy to install construction, heat pump systems take up a minimal area in your home, saving valuable usable space. For an even more inconspicuous option, learn more about our ductless heat pump options!
If you’re looking for a new heat pump installation in your Greater Lehigh Valley area home or business, contact the professionals at Jack Lehr Heating, Cooling & Electric! We have been installing heat pumps throughout the PA and NJ area for over 40 years and can help you select the best system based on your indoor air comfort needs.
Be Proactive with a Heat Pump Maintenance Agreement
Want to save money on your heat pump maintenance visits and repairs? Did you know a heat pump tune-up can save you hundreds of dollars on heating and cooling costs by improving your system’s efficiency while also preventing costly breakdowns? Sign up for one of our Preferred Client Plans for heat pump maintenance and repair discounts and more throughout the Greater Lehigh Valley.
Check out our heat pump maintenance agreements offered when you install a new heat pump with Jack Lehr Heating, Cooling & Electric!
Why Choose Jack Lehr Heating, Cooling & Electric for Your Heat Pump Installation in the Greater Lehigh Valley?
When you’re looking for a heat pump installation in the Allentown, PA area, we know you have a lot of companies to choose from. When you choose Jack Lehr Heating, Cooling & Electric, you’ll benefit from our:
- Years of experience. We’re a local, family owned company and have been providing superior service at reasonable prices for more than 40 years.
- Certified technicians. When you schedule heat pump service with Jack Lehr, we’ll never send a subcontractor to your home.
- 100 percent satisfaction guarantee. At Jack Lehr, we’re committed to quality and want you as a lifelong customer.
- Top-of-the-line products. We sell and install only the highest quality heat pump systems that offer longer warranties—and we honor those warranties should anything go wrong!
- Respect for your home or business. We always clean our work area when we finish a job and use shoe covers and drop cloths to protect your home.
- Financing options. Jack Lehr offers financing programs to customers who qualify through the EnergyLoan program and Wells Fargo. We also accept payment by credit card (Visa, MasterCard, Discover).
- And more!
Our Service Area: Alburtis, Allentown, Bath, Bethlehem, Breinigsville, Catasauqua, Center Valley, Cherryville, Coopersburg, Coplay, Danielsville, Easton, Emmaus, Fogelsville, Germansville, Hellertown, Lehighton, Macungie, Nazareth, New Tripoli, Northampton, Orefield, Pennsburg, Phillipsburg, Quakertown, Schnecksville, Stockertown, Trexlertown, Whitehall Township, Wind Gap, Zionsville, and the surrounding areas
You may be interested in: