Heat Pump Installation in Allentown, PA
Heat Pump Installation & Replacement in the Greater Lehigh Valley Area
Heat pumps offer some of the most versatile, energy-efficient, and reliable comfort control around. They’re immensely popular for both heating and cooling in the Allentown area, and the team at Jack Lehr Heating, Cooling & Electric is more than happy to provide! We bring superior, top-class installation services to our clients, helping you gain the most from your new heat pump.
Jack Lehr has been offering our clients the best in service and reliable quality for decades. Your South Poplar and Mosser Village neighbors trust our family-owned and -operated team to bring them perfect service every time. And with our training, experience, and leading heat pump products, you’re guaranteed everything you need and want from a professional HVAC team!
When you’re looking to gain the advantages of a superior heat pump system, you can trust Jack Lehr to bring you the best! Contact us online today for your consultation, or give us a call at 888-454-7365 to learn more!
Heat Pump Installation Services in Allentown
Our heat pump installations outshine any of our competitors because of our experience, technologically advanced technicians, and commitment to customer service. For geothermal, ductless, and standard heat pump installations, you only need to know one company: Jack Lehr Heating, Cooling & Electric. We make sure you’re included in the process of installing your heat pump from start to finish—we will help you pick the right kind and we won’t leave until it’s up and running!
Types of Heat Pumps We Offer
When you’re talking heat pump systems, there are actually quite a few to choose from. Each carries unique advantages over the others, giving you the chance to really customize your home comfort.
At Jack Lehr, we install the following types of heat pumps:
- Ductless heat pumps – Ductless heat pumps are fairly easy to install, and can be positioned flush with the wall or hung from the ceiling for a clean look. Either way, it will condition your space effectively all year long!
- Standard heat pumps – Standard heat pumps are very efficient, and investing in one can pay for itself within five to 10 years. They are also very compact HVAC systems!
- Geothermal heat pumps – Geothermal heat pumps are one of the best ways to heat and cool your home because they can last almost twice as long as traditional heat pumps, furnaces, and central air conditioners, leave you with very affordable monthly utility bills, and are environmentally friendly.
And we offer:
- Trane heat pumps – Installing a Trane mini- or multi-split heat pump can afford you benefits like no duct installation, a low initial investment, and enhanced comfort for individual rooms.
- Mitsubishi heat pumps – When you install a Mitsubishi heat pump you can count on no wasted energy, minimal noise, multiple options for mounting, and concentrated heating and cooling.
- ClimateMaster heat pumps – Replacing your HVAC system with a ClimateMaster geothermal heat pump will improve your home’s comfort, lower your utility costs, provide superior indoor air quality, and minimize your impact on the environment.
Call us today at 888-454-7365, contact us online to schedule your heat pump installation or request an estimate! You can trust our certified technicians to manage any aspect of your home comfort or commercial system. As a family-run, locally-owned company, we have been providing home comfort solutions throughout the Pennsylvania and New Jersey area for over four decades.
Wondering how heat pumps work?
Greater Lehigh Valley Heat Pump Installation Service
Did you know that heat pumps are among the most energy-efficient heating and cooling systems on the market? Heat pumps provide cooling solutions in the summer and bring heat into your home during the winter. A higher level of energy efficiency can mean lowered utility bills—and investing in a new heat pump installation can pay for itself within five to 10 years!
Benefits of Installing a Heat Pump in Allentown, PA
Many home and business owners in the Greater Lehigh Valley Area understand all the benefits that installing a heat pump can bring to their comfort. Heat pumps:
- Offer versatile heating and cooling solutions. With powerful, effective cooling for the warmer months, and reliable heating during our Allentown winters, heat pump systems bring you a top-class solution for year-round home comfort.
- Are exceptionally efficient. All three heat pump types are counted as the most energy-efficient on the market today–geothermal units can be up to 400% more efficient than standard central or furnace HVAC systems!
- Save on energy costs. High-efficiency ratings mean more than just better comfort. They mean a lot lower costs, too. With a ductless, air-source, or geothermal heat pump in your home, you can expect to see considerably lower monthly energy costs.
- Are a green HVAC option. Heat pumps produce no harmful fumes or waste, helping to keep our environment safe and healthy, as well as your home.
- Offer home air quality improvements. Modern heat pumps feature a leading filtration system, helping to improve system airflow and mitigate dust, dander, mold, and pollen in your home air.
- Increase home value. As a popular, energy-efficient HVAC system, heat pumps are highly sought after, meaning you can increase your home resale value by seeking a new system installation.
- Save space. Featuring a compact, easy to install construction, heat pump systems take up a minimal area in your home, saving valuable usable space. For an even more inconspicuous option, learn more about our ductless heat pump options!
If you’re looking for a new heat pump installation in your Greater Lehigh Valley area home or business, contact the professionals at Jack Lehr Heating, Cooling & Electric! We have been installing heat pumps throughout the PA and NJ area for over 45 years and can help you select the best system based on your indoor air comfort needs.
Schedule a heat pump installation in Allentown or the Greater Lehigh Valley area today by calling Jack Lehr at 888-454-7365!
Heat Pump Installation FAQs
- How many years does a heat pump last? Assuming the homeowner has kept up with semi-annual maintenance, a heat pump should work effectively for around 15 years.
- At what temperature is a heat pump not effective? A heat pump can supply heat efficiently until temperatures at or below around 25 degrees. After this point, the unit will still heat your home but will rely on auxiliary heating in order to do so.
- How much does it cost to replace a heat pump? A heat pump replacement’s cost can vary considerably. The manufacturer will matter (for example a Trane heat pump may cost more or less than a Mitsubishi), as will the efficiency rating of the unit, where it is being installed, and whether the service is a standard heat pump or you are seeking geothermal heat pump replacement.
- Do you really save money with a heat pump? Yes, a heat pump requires less energy to operate, and so the cost to run the pump will be less than other HVAC types. Keep in mind, however, that it will take time for the investment to prove itself completely.
- How big of a heat pump do I need for my house? Sizing a heat pump correctly is critical if you intend to gain the superior benefits of this system type. However, it requires precise calculations using your overall cooling and heating load, BTU calculations, and in-depth knowledge. Leave it to the heat pump installers to guide you to the right choice!
- How often should a heat pump be serviced? You should follow a checklist of routine care that includes changing the air filter and checking controls on a bi-monthly basis. For professional preventative maintenance, we suggest calling for service twice a year—once for cooling and once for heating.
- How energy efficient is a heat pump? A heat pump can reach efficiency ratings of well over 100%—and nearly triple that for a geothermal heat pump.
- What are the best heat pump brands? Trane and Mitsubishi offer top of the line heat pumps in both split and mini-split models. Talk to your trusted HVAC contractor about which meets your needs best!
Looking for more heat pump tips, or need services like heat pump compressor replacement or repair? Stop typing “heat pump services in my area” and contact Jack Lehr!
Be Proactive with a Heat Pump Maintenance Agreement
Want to save money on your heat pump maintenance visits and repairs? Did you know a heat pump tune-up can save you hundreds of dollars on heating and cooling costs by improving your system’s efficiency while also preventing costly breakdowns? Sign up for one of our Preferred Client Plans for heat pump maintenance and repair discounts and more throughout the Greater Lehigh Valley.
Check out our heat pump maintenance agreements offered when you install a new heat pump with Jack Lehr Heating, Cooling & Electric!
Why Choose Jack Lehr Heating, Cooling & Electric for Your Heat Pump Installation in the Greater Lehigh Valley?
When you’re looking for a heat pump installation in the Allentown, PA area, we know you have a lot of companies to choose from. When you choose Jack Lehr Heating, Cooling & Electric, you’ll benefit from our:
- Years of experience. We’re a local, family-owned company and have been providing superior service at reasonable prices for more than 45 years.
- Certified technicians. When you schedule heat pump service with Jack Lehr, we’ll never send a subcontractor to your home.
- 100 percent satisfaction guarantee. At Jack Lehr, we’re committed to quality and want you as a lifelong customer.
- Top-of-the-line products. We sell and install only the highest quality heat pump systems that offer longer warranties—and we honor those warranties should anything go wrong!
- Respect for your home or business. We always clean our work area when we finish a job and use shoe covers and drop cloths to protect your home.
- Financing options. Jack Lehr offers financing programs to customers who qualify through the EnergyLoan program and Wells Fargo. We also accept payment by credit card (Visa, MasterCard, Discover).
- And more!
When you need heat pump installation or replacement in the Greater Lehigh Valley area, call the experts at Jack Lehr to schedule service or request a free heat pump replacement estimate.
Our Service Area: Alburtis, Allentown, Bath, Bethlehem, Breinigsville, Catasauqua, Center Valley, Cherryville, Coopersburg, Coplay, Danielsville, Easton, Emmaus, Fogelsville, Germansville, Hellertown, Lehighton, Macungie, Nazareth, New Tripoli, Northampton, Orefield, Pennsburg, Phillipsburg, Quakertown, Schnecksville, Stockertown, Trexlertown, Whitehall Township, Wind Gap, Zionsville, and the surrounding areas
You may be interested in: