ClimateMaster is a geothermal HVAC company with over 50 years of industry experience in geothermal heat pump installations. It is the world’s largest manufacturer of American-made residential geothermal heating and cooling systems. All of their geothermal heat pumps are ENERGY STAR® qualified and can help:
- Improve home comfort
- Lower utility costs
- Provide superior indoor air quality
- Minimize your impact on the environment
Benefits of Installing a Geothermal Heat Pump in the Allentown Area
There are many benefits to installing a ClimateMaster geothermal heat pump in the Greater Lehigh Valley area, including:
- Reduced energy consumption – the main benefit of installing a geothermal heat pump is that they use 25 – 50 percent less electricity than conventional heating or cooling systems.* That means that a geothermal heat pump can use one unit of energy to move three units of heat from the earth.
- Environmentally-friendly – since geothermal heat pumps are so efficient, they can greatly reduce the amount of emissions required to heat and cool your home. In fact, geothermal heat pumps can reduce energy consumption up to 44 percent compared to air-source heat pumps and 72 percent compared with standard air conditioning equipment!*
- Durable construction – geothermal heat pumps have very few moving parts, and the parts that are moving are safely kept indoors. This means that your system can last 20 years or more!
- Minimal noise – these systems have no outside condensing units, so there is no noise outside the house or commercial building.
Schedule Your Geothermal Heating & Cooling Service Consultation Today!
Find out why so many people are making the switch to geothermal heating and cooling in Allentown—call the experts at Jack Lehr Heating, Cooling & Electric today to schedule a consultation with one of our pros!