If you’ve spent any amount of time keeping up with our blog in the past, you’re likely well-aware that the certified experts at Jack Lehr Heating, Cooling & Electric are big supporters of smart app and smart home technology. Why? Because it’s an entire branch of high-tech equipment whose sole purpose is to improve your quality of life, save you money, and keep your home more comfortable. What’s not to love!
Jack Lehr is wholly dedicated to providing you flawless service and superior solutions. Looking for some great energy saving tips and apps to improve the comfort and reduce costs in your Greater Lehigh Valley home? Our experts have exactly what you’re looking for.
Considering a home energy assessment in Greater Lehigh Valley? Call the professionals at Jack Lehr today, or contact us online!
Great Apps To Reduce Your Energy Bills
There are literally hundreds of awesome apps and bits of tech to serve your home and improve energy-efficiency, but these are some of our favorites:
- Utility monitoring apps – Great apps like Meter Readings and Kill-Ur-Watts directly monitor your energy use on a daily basis. Get a surefire reading of where all of your money is going, and you’ll have a good idea of where you can shave off a few bucks or improve your home’s efficiency.
- Temperature control and wi-fi thermostat apps – These apps improve energy use in the home by allowing you to directly monitor and control the temperature of your home through phone or PC applications. Using these, you can set up excellent programs that will streamline your HVAC energy use.
- Energy use history applications – How about an app that will tell you exactly how much energy a particular appliance is currently using, and has used in the past? This is the ultimate way to find out whether or not your refrigerator needs replacing, or whether or not a particular light fixture is sucking up too much power.
Take Your Savings a Step Further with An Energy Assessment
This service was tailor-made to provide you with the ultimate in energy savings! An energy assessment service provided by certified professionals takes every aspect of your energy use into account. This means we check:
- Air flow and home air pressure
- For air leaks within the home
- The efficiency and effectiveness of your current insulation
- Ducts and how well they’re working for you
- Whether or not electrical upgrades may be necessary now or in the future
- And more!
Essentially, this service leaves you with a detailed and easy to digest report of all areas in your home that could be improved with professional upgrades or updates. Through an energy assessment, you can formulate a plan to double, even triple the efficiency in your home!
Interested in learning more about our energy assessment services for your Greater Lehigh Valley home? The team at Jack Lehr is happy to help, and you can reach us any time online, so contact us today to schedule your consultation!