Trane Heat Pumps
Installation, replacement & repair services in Allentown and the Greater Lehigh Valley area
At Jack Lehr Heating, Cooling & Electric, we have helped homeowners and businesses alike take advantage of this incredibly efficient and environmentally-friendly system. A Trane heat pump is ideal for energy efficiency, with some models offering up to a 19 SEER (seasonal energy efficiency ratio) and 9 HSPF (heating seasonal performance factor). We offer the following services for Trane heat pumps:
You can depend on us for all of your Trane system services in the Greater Lehigh Valley, PA area—contact us online or by phone at 888-454-7365 to request an estimate.
The Benefits of Installing a Trane Heat Pump
There are many benefits to installing a Trane heat pump:
- Environmentally-friendly – We offer Trane systems with SEERs between 14 and 20, which is more energy efficient than the minimum 13 SEER required in PA and NJ.
- Lower electric bills – The main benefit of installing a Trane heat pump is that they are more energy-efficient than traditional air conditioners. Homeowners have reported an instant improvement in their electric bills after installing Trane heat pumps.
- Less wasted energy – Because heat pumps only move heat instead of generating it, they are much more energy-efficient than central systems. The systems use only the precise amount of energy needed to maintain comfort, and since they are powered by electricity you save on fuel costs.
- Heating and cooling capabilities – Trane heat pumps can be used as both heaters and air conditioners. You might need to supplement your heating with a furnace or some other system, but heat pumps are ideal for folks who want an all-in-one cooling system. Because it’s an all-in-one system, you don’t have to worry about all the extra repairs and maintenance needed for two separate central units. With only one heating and cooling system, you get more bang for your buck.
- Humidity control – Some of our models offer Next level humidity control, which is perfect for humid summers in the Lehigh Valley.
- Quiet operation – Trane heat pumps operate with a quiet sound rating of 54 dB at minimum speed.
Schedule Your Trane Heat Pump System Consultation Today!
Find out why your neighbors in the Lehigh Valley have made the switch to Trane heat pumps—call the experts at Jack Lehr Heating, Cooling & Electric today to schedule a consultation with one of our pros!
For installation, repair, or replacement of your Trane system, contact us online to request a free estimate or schedule service!