Is a Trane Central Air Conditioner for You?
Trane central AC units offer:
- SEER ratings from 13 to 21
- Economical operation
- Quiet operation
- Durable construction
- Cleaner, healthier indoor air
- And more!
Central cooling usually involves a split system, which includes an outdoor and an indoor component. The outdoor unit contains a condenser coil and a compressor, and the indoor part includes an evaporator coil, which is usually installed in conjunction with your furnace or air handler. Trane is the only manufacturer to offer the patented all-aluminum Spine Fin™ outdoor coil. The Trane Spine Fin™ outdoor coils provide higher efficiencies and greater resistance to corrosion than traditional copper/aluminum coils.
- Have existing ductwork
- Room for ductwork
- A larger house
- Want to install an air filtration system along with your air conditioning system
- Want evenly cooled rooms controlled by a thermostat
Then a Trane central air conditioner is for you!
Why Choose Jack Lehr Heating, Cooling & Electric?
When you’re looking for Trane air conditioning services in Allentown, PA and the surrounding Greater Lehigh Valley area, we know you have a lot of companies to choose from. When you choose Jack Lehr Heating, Cooling & Electric, you’ll benefit from our:
- Years of experience. We’re a local, family-owned company that has been providing superior service at reasonable prices for more than 40 years.
- Certified technicians. When you schedule cooling service with Jack Lehr, we’ll never send a subcontractor to your home.
- 100 percent satisfaction guarantee. At Jack Lehr, we’re committed to quality and want you as a lifelong customer.
- Top-of-the-line products. We sell and install only the highest quality products that offer longer warranties—and we honor those warranties should anything go wrong!
- Respect for your home or business. We always clean our work area when we finish a job and use shoe covers and drop cloths to protect your home.
- Financing options. Jack Lehr offers financing options with approved credit through Wells Fargo. We also accept payment by credit card (Visa, MasterCard, Discover).
- And more!
For all of your Trane cooling needs in the Greater Lehigh Valley area, call the experts at Jack Lehr to schedule service or request a free system replacement estimate.
We look forward to serving you!