Single-Room or Multi-Room Mitsubishi Ductless Mini-Split System
Mitsubishi has been operating in North America since 1980, and their advanced climate control systems have helped enhance every customer’s home and life. With many different models to choose from, you can pick a mini-split system that fits your budget, energy needs, and lifestyle. Single-room and multi-room ductless mini-split systems are ideal for:
- Rooms that always seem hot or cold
- Additions or renovations
- Enclosed patios
- Homes without space for duct work
- Open, multi-room living spaces
The Benefits of Installing a Mitsubishi Heat Pump
There are many benefits to installing a Mitsubishi heat pump:
- Lower electric bills – The main benefit of installing a mini-split system is that they are 40 percent more energy-efficient than traditional window units. Homeowners have reported an instant improvement in their electric bills after installing Mitsubishi mini-split systems.
- Environmentally-friendly – Because they use less energy, mini-split systems are more environmentally-friendly than window air units.
- No wasted energy – The systems use only the precise amount of energy needed to maintain comfort. Traditional heat pumps continually start and stop all day, costing you money. With mini-split systems, you can choose which rooms get heating or cooling, so you don’t waste any energy on rooms that no one is ever in.
- Minimal noise – You shouldn’t have to hear your unit every time it’s on. With Mitsubishi’s Whisper Technology, both the indoor and outdoor units operate as low as 19dB—quieter than a human whisper. All Mitsubishi Electric M-Series systems operate on INVERTER® technology, system compressors that quietly ramp up or down, adjusting automatically to cooling and heating demand.
- Concentrated heating and cooling – You can control the temperature of each separate room, which is perfect for families that can’t agree on a thermostat setting. You also won’t waste money heating or cooling rooms you don’t need heated or cooled.
- Options for mounting – You can choose whether to install your heat pump on the wall or inside the duct or ceiling
Schedule Your Mini-Split System Consultation Today!
Find out why your neighbors in Pennsylvania have made the switch to mini-split system heating and cooling—call the experts at Jack Lehr Heating, Cooling & Electric today to schedule a consultation with one of our pros!