Single-Room & Multi-Room Mitsubishi Ductless Mini-Split Systems
Mitsubishi has been operating in North America since 1980, using their advanced climate control systems in an attempt to enhance every customer’s home and life. With many different models to choose from, you can pick a mini-split system that fits your budget, energy needs, and lifestyle. Single-room and multi-room ductless mini-split systems are ideal for:
- Rooms that always seem hot or cold
- Additions or renovations
- Enclosed patios
- Homes without space for duct work
- Open, multi-room living spaces
Schedule a Mitsubishi ductless mini-split system installation in your Allentown, PA home now if you’re tired of dealing with inconsistent temperatures and insufficient home cooling!
The Benefits of Installing a Mitsubishi Ductless Air Conditioner in PA
- Lower electric bills – The main benefit of installing a mini-split system is that they are 40 percent more energy-efficient than traditional window units. Homeowners have reported an instant improvement in their electric bills after a Mitsubishi heat pump installation.
- Environmentally-friendly – By using less energy, these ductless mini-split systems are better for the environment than most traditional window air units.
- No wasted energy – The systems use only the precise amount of energy needed to maintain comfort, unlike traditional heat pumps that cost you money by continually starting and stopping all day. Also, with these heat pumps, you can choose which rooms are being heated or cooled, so you don’t have to waste any energy on rooms that are unoccupied.
- Minimal noise – You shouldn’t have to hear your unit every time it’s on. With Mitsubishi’s Whisper Technology, both the indoor and outdoor units operate as low as 19dB, which is quieter than a human whisper. All Mitsubishi Electric M-Series systems operate on INVERTER® technology, which means system compressors quietly ramp up or down to automatically adjust to the cooling and heating demand.
- Concentrated heating and cooling – You can control the temperature of each separate room, which is perfect for families that can’t agree on a thermostat setting. You also won’t waste money heating or cooling rooms that don’t need it.
- Options for mounting – You can choose whether to install your heat pump on the wall or inside the duct or ceiling!
Mitsubishi Heat Pump Installation in Allentown, PA
At Jack Lehr Heating, Cooling & Electric, our full-time technicians are NATE-certified and dedicated to making your Pennsylvania home more comfortable for you and your family. Offering heat pump installation, replacement, repair, and maintenance services, our HVAC experts can give you more control when it comes to the temperature in your home. Make the switch to a Mitsubishi heat pump and find out how this ductless mini-split system can improve your quality of life and possibly lower your energy bills. Schedule a service with one of the professionals at Jack Lehr today!
Give us a call at 888-454-7365 today for Mitsubishi heat pump installation, repair, replacement, or maintenance services in Allentown, PA!