Heat Pump Heating Repair Services
If your heat pump has stopped working or it is struggling to keep your home comfortable, it may be time to call a licensed heat pump repair specialist. Your heat pump may be experiencing some of the following issues:
- The pump is running but heated air is not making it into your home.
- The system is cycling on and off regularly.
- Your heat pump has become loud and may be making unusual noises.
- The breakers in your home are continually tripped when your heat pump is turned on.
When you call Jack Lehr you can expect one of our NATE-certified heating specialists to arrive at your home in a timely manner. Our technician will take a look at your heat pump, assessing it for any problems. We will provide you a full report in relation to what we found during our inspection. Once we have discussed the issues with you, we will work to get your heat pump up and running again.
From changing a filter out, to replacing parts, our technicians have the skills and knowledge to get your heat pump up and running, so that you can enjoy a comfortable home once again.
Furnace Heating Repair Services
If your furnace has stopped blowing warm air, is making unusual noises, or is just not heating your home efficiently, you may need to contact a furnace repair specialist. These warning signs could mean that you need furnace repair services;
- You have hot and cold spots throughout your home.
- You can hear clanging, banging, or thumping when your furnace is on.
- You can’t get your furnace to turn on.
- The air in your home feels very dry and you have more dust than usual.
No matter what is going on within your furnace, a Jack Lehr technician can use their diagnostic tools to assess which part of your furnace may need repairs. Once the problem has been located, our NATE-certified technician will explain to you what is happening, and what repairs can be made so that your furnace can start working efficiently again.
From re-igniting a pilot light, to replacing faulty parts, our technicians have the tools and the knowledge to have your furnace repaired quickly so that your home stays warm and comfortable all winter long.
Why Choose Jack Lehr Heating, Cooling & Electric?
When you’re looking for heating repairs in the Allentown, PA area, we know you
have a lot of companies to choose from. When you choose Jack Lehr Heating, Cooling & Electric, you’ll benefit from our:
- Years of experience. We’re a local, family owned company and have been providing superior service at reasonable prices for more than 40 years.
- Certified technicians. When you schedule heat pump or furnace repair service with Jack Lehr, we’ll never send a subcontractor to your home.
- 100 percent satisfaction guarantee. At Jack Lehr, we’re committed to quality and want you as a lifelong customer.
- Top-of-the-line products. We sell and install only the highest quality heat pumps and furnaces that offer longer warranties—and we honor those warranties should anything go wrong!
- Respect for your home or business. We always clean our work area when we finish a job and use shoe covers and drop cloths to protect your home.
- Financing options. Jack Lehr offers financing options to customers with approved credit who qualify through the EnergyLoan program and Wells Fargo. We also accept payment by credit card (Visa, MasterCard, Discover).
- And more!
When you need heating repairs in the Greater Lehigh Valley area, call the experts at Jack Lehr to schedule service.
Our Service Area: Alburtis, Allentown, Bath, Bethlehem, Breinigsville, Catasauqua, Center Valley, Cherryville, Coopersburg, Coplay, Danielsville, Easton, Emmaus, Fogelsville, Germansville, Hellertown, Lehighton, Macungie, Nazareth, New Tripoli, Northampton, Orefield, Pennsburg, Phillipsburg, Quakertown, Schnecksville, Stockertown, Trexlertown, Whitehall Township, Wind Gap, Zionsville, and the surrounding areas