Bath Heat Pump Installation
Did you know that heat pumps are among the most energy efficient heating and cooling systems on the market? Heat pumps provide cooling solutions in the summer and bring heat into your home during the winter. A higher level of energy efficiency can mean lowered utility bills—and investing in a new heat pump system can pay for itself within five to ten years!
If you’re looking to install a new heat pump in your Bath home or business, contact the professionals at Jack Lehr Heating, Cooling & Electric! We have been installing heat pumps throughout Pennsylvania for over 40 years and can help you select the best system based on your indoor air comfort needs.
Schedule a heat pump installation today by calling Jack Lehr at 888-454-7365!
Bath Heat Pump Maintenance & Repair
Since your heat pump works year round to heat and cool your home, it is recommended that you have a professional HVAC technician inspect your system twice a year. During this regular maintenance, service professionals will inspect and tune up your heat pump to ensure that it’s ready for the heating or cooling season ahead.
The maintenance process often includes:
- Thermostat calibration
- Air filter cleaning and replacement
- Refrigerant charge inspection and optimization
- Airflow testing and correcting
- Electrical connection check
- Motor voltage and currents measurement
- Lubrication of all moving parts
- Temperature checks between supply and return air
- Safety control inspection
- And more!
When you schedule heat pump maintenance and inspection with the pros at Jack Lehr, we are also well equipped to repair your system should any problem be found or diagnosed during the tune-up. This will ensure that your system can continue to run at optimal energy efficiency and continue to provide home comfort all season long.
Schedule your heat pump maintenance visit today—for emergency heat pump repair, simply give us a call!
Bath Heat Pump Replacement
If your heat pump is experiencing more and more repairs, it might be time to replace it with a new, more energy efficient system. Most models have a lifespan of 10 – 15 years, so if you’ve had your current system for more than a decade, consider replacing your heat pump before it breaks down in the middle of winter or on the hottest day of summer!
The heat pump experts at Jack Lehr can meet with you to discuss your current home or business heating and cooling needs to select the best replacement system.
Why Choose Jack Lehr Heating, Cooling & Electric?
When you’re looking for heat pump services in the Bath area, we know you have a lot of companies to choose from. When you choose Jack Lehr Heating, Cooling & Electric, you’ll benefit from our:
- Years of experience. We’re a local, family owned company and have been providing superior service at reasonable prices for more than 40 years.
- Certified technicians. When you schedule heat pump service with Jack Lehr, we’ll never send a subcontractor to your home.
- 100 percent satisfaction guarantee. At Jack Lehr, we’re committed to quality and want you as a lifelong customer.
- Top-of-the-line products. We sell and install only the highest quality heat pump systems that offer longer warranties—and we honor those warranties should anything go wrong!
- Respect for your home or business. We always clean our work area when we finish a job and use shoe covers and drop cloths to protect your home.
- Financing options. Jack Lehr offers financing programs to customers who qualify through the EnergyLoan program and Wells Fargo. We also accept payment by credit card (Visa, MasterCard, Discover).
- And more!
We look forward to serving you!