If your home has become uncomfortable due to the temperature, it may be that your heating or cooling system is not working efficiently, or in fact it may have stopped working all together. If you have a geothermal heat pump installed and your home is not staying comfortable, there may be something happening within your heat pump that requires professional repair.
The licensed and experienced technicians at Jack Lehr Heating, Cooling & Electric can quickly diagnose and repair the problem with your geothermal heat pump. To schedule service, call us at 888-454-7365.
Common Problems with Geothermal Heat Pumps
There are some common issues when it comes to heat pumps, let’s look at some of the problems that may occur:
- Your heat pump won’t start – This could be due to a tripped breaker and could be as easy as resetting the breaker. If it still doesn’t work after a reset, it is likely time to call a professional.
- The fan is not working – This could be the indoor or outdoor fan, finding the problem can be complicated in this circumstance and it is best to have a heat pump expert look at it.
- Your home feels uncomfortable even though you hear the system running – The first place to check is your thermostat, if the thermostat seems to be in working order the problem may be a clogged or dirty heat pump.
- There seems to be a leak – This may be due to a blocked drain pipe or the condensate pan may need emptying.
- You are hearing unusual noises – If you begin to hear weird noises coming from your pump, it is a good idea to get someone out to look at it.
These are just a few issues you may experience with your heat pump. Whether your pump won’t turn on at all, or your home just doesn’t seem as comfortable as it should, it is a good idea to have a technician with the right skills out to your home to work on your geothermal heat pump.
Geothermal Heat Pump Maintenance
It is always a good idea to have regular maintenance scheduled on any heating or cooling system. This maintenance can prevent common problems from occurring and may pick up smaller issues that can quickly snowball into bigger, more costly problems.
Geothermal Heat Pump Repair in the Greater Lehigh Valley Area
If you are in the Greater Lehigh Valley area and your geothermal heat pump is experiencing problems, contact us at Jack Lehr Heating, Cooling & Electric. One of our experienced technicians can troubleshoot your heat pump problems, letting you know of the best solution. We will then work on your geothermal heat pump until the problem has been resolved.
Jack Lehr has been providing the best in heating and cooling services in the Greater Lehigh Valley for over 40 years. We believe in providing our customers with the best in knowledge, workmanship, and customer service, and we back this up with a 100 percent satisfaction guarantee. We will work hard to provide you with a cost effective solution to your heat pump problems and have your home feeling comfortable again. Whether you are looking for a technician, or you just have a general question about your home’s heating and cooling, contact us today. We will be happy to help.
You may be interested in:
Our Service Area: Alburtis, Allentown, Bath, Bethlehem, Breinigsville, Catasauqua, Center Valley, Cherryville, Coopersburg, Coplay, Danielsville, Easton, Emmaus, Fogelsville, Germansville, Hellertown, Lehighton, Macungie, Nazareth, New Tripoli, Northampton, Orefield, Pennsburg, Phillipsburg, Quakertown, Schnecksville, Stockertown, Trexlertown, Whitehall Township, Wind Gap, Zionsville, and the surrounding areas