If you are looking for an efficient way to cool and heat your home, you should invest in installing geothermal heating! Geothermal heating and cooling:
- Can last an average of 30 years, compared to 14 years for a traditional heat pump, and 15 years for a furnace or central air conditioner
- Are environmentally friendly
- Can cut your annual energy costs by up to 50 percent
- Will return your investment within 5-10 years
- Only take a few weeks to install for 30+ years of reliable home heating and cooling
Geothermal heat pumps are one of the best ways to cool and heat your home. By using the heat within the earth, they can generate enough power to help cool your home, making it perfect for year-round home comfort.
The licensed and experienced technicians at Jack Lehr Heating, Cooling & Electric are the Lehigh Valley’s preferred geothermal heating technicians. We have been working with homeowners throughout the Greater Lehigh Valley area for over 40 years to help them efficiently cool and heat their home. Call us today at 888-454-7365 or schedule service online now!
How Does Geothermal Heating Work?
A geothermal heating and cooling system uses the natural temperature from deep below the ground to draw heat out and cool your home in the summer. It then does the reverse in winter, drawing heat from the ground and pumping that warmer air it into your home.
When used as a cooling source the pump draws the hot refrigerant from the system out of the compressor and sends this air deep underground. When this air gets underground the heat is absorbed into the ground. This helps cool the refrigerant, which is then sent back through the air handler and pumped into your home.
Our Geothermal Heating Installation Process
With a ClimateMaster geothermal heat pump, there are two systems installed. The outdoor installation requires digging down into the earth, deep enough that the pump can take advantage of the earth’s natural heating sources. The inside installation involves installing a system that will take the heat from the ground and pump it into your home.
Installation takes only a few weeks, which is worth it for 30+ years of comfort and savings! Whether you are building a new home, or you are just looking for a new way to heat your current home, a geothermal heat pump system is worth considering.
Ready to install a geothermal heat pump in your Allentown area home? Call us now!
Common Questions (& Answers) About Installing a Geothermal Heating and Cooling System in You Allentown Home
- Is geothermal heating cost effective? While initial installation cost may be higher than a traditional system, these geothermal heat pumps are extremely cost-effective.
- How much money can you save by using geothermal energy? Most homeowners find a lower monthly cost to heat and cool their home (reported savings can be up to 40-60% of your utility costs!).
- How long does it take to install a geothermal heating system? The exact timeline for geothermal heating and cooling installation depends on many factors (your existing system, your system needs, your yard set up, weather, and more). We aim to have the installation done in a few weeks or less!
- How long do geothermal systems last? Most geothermal heat pump systems last 30+ years!
- Can you put a geothermal system into an existing home? Yes! Call us today for a consultation with one of our local home comfort specialists.
Greater Lehigh Valley Geothermal Heating Installation Services
At Jack Lehr, we take pride in our quality workmanship. With over 40 years of experience, we have the skills and expertise to help you make your living spaces comfortable year round. Our qualified staff can install a geothermal heat pump in your home, allowing you to take advantage of the hot air that sits below the earth’s surface.
We pride ourselves on our excellent workmanship and offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee. On top of this, we also offer competitive pricing on all of our services. If you have any questions regarding having a geothermal system placed in your home, contact us today, we will be happy to help. Call us today at 888-454-7365 or contact us online to learn more!
You may be interested in:
Our Service Area: Alburtis, Allentown, Bath, Bethlehem, Breinigsville, Catasauqua, Center Valley, Cherryville, Coopersburg, Coplay, Danielsville, Easton, Emmaus, Fogelsville, Germansville, Hellertown, Lehighton, Macungie, Nazareth, New Tripoli, Northampton, Orefield, Pennsburg, Phillipsburg, Quakertown, Schnecksville, Stockertown, Trexlertown, Whitehall Township, Wind Gap, Zionsville, and the surrounding areas