Furnace Repair in Harlem, PA
Do you need to repair the furnace at your Harlem home? If so, the expert HVAC technicians at Jack Lehr Heating, Cooling & Electric are ready to help you! We diagnose and repair all types of problems with furnaces, no matter what brand, make, or model they may be.
So, when your furnace acts up or breaks down, don’t hesitate to call us for fast, reliable service and top-notch solutions!
Call 888-454-7365 or contact Jack Lehr online to schedule furnace repair in Harlem, PA!
Top-Rated Furnace Repair Company in Harlem, PA
Furnaces can last for a long time, but there may come a time when you need a repair. It’s time to call the professionals at Jack Lehr if your furnace:
- Isn’t producing any heat: You may have tripped the circuit breaker, blown a fuse, or have a pilot lot that is out.
- Isn’t emitting enough heat: Your burners may need to be adjusted to ensure your furnace is working as efficiently as possible.
- Frequently cycles on and off: Short cycling may be caused by an oversized furnace, undersized ducts, clogged or dirty air filters, or an overheating motor.
- Is making strange noises: Newer heating technology provides for quiet operation—unless something is wrong and your system needs professional repair.
- Requires another repair: No matter what malfunctions with your furnace, our licensed heating technicians can diagnose the problem and provide a solution.
Our furnace repair experts have seen and done it all—no job is too small for the Jack Lehr team.
Contact us today to schedule furnace service »
Basic Furnace Troubleshooting for Harlem Homeowners
In most cases, it is best to leave any furnace or heating system repair up to your trained and trusted Harlem HVAC technicians. However, we understand that avoiding high repair costs and maintaining comfort are your priorities!
Before calling on a professional, you can try out these simple troubleshooting steps in an attempt to fix your gas furnace or electric furnace.
- Inspect the thermostat first: We’ve had many home calls where the thermostat was tampered with either accidentally or as a result of a mischievous family member. Before making any calls, check that the thermostat is on, the system is set to “heat,” and the temperature is set correctly.
- Check your furnace air filter: A dirty or clogged air filter will restrict airflow to the system, which will start to choke the system out and force it to overheat. This, in turn, can lead to a complete emergency shutdown of the system. Always be sure to include monthly filter replacements as a part of your homeowner heating maintenance to avoid this!
- Attempt to locate your furnace reset: Most furnace systems have either one or a few reset buttons or switches located on them. For a gas furnace, the switch is typically found near the burner, and for both gas and electric, there will be a reset located near the blower assembly (the blower reset requires the use of tools to access—we don’t recommend doing this on your own).
If the above tips didn’t solve your problem, just reach out to Jack Lehr! Our specialists are among the best HVAC specialists around, and we always price our services fairly and competitively!
For service from pros that put your needs above all else, you always want the team from Jack Lehr Heating, Cooling & Electric!
Why Choose Jack Lehr for Furnace Repair in Harlem, PA?
When you’re looking for HVAC service or furnace repair in Harlem, PA, we know you have a lot of companies to choose from. When you choose Jack Lehr, you’ll benefit from our:
- Decades of experience: We’re a local, family-owned company and have been providing superior service at reasonable prices for more than 45 years.
- Certified technicians: When you schedule heating repair with Jack Lehr, we’ll never send a subtechnician to your home.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee: At Jack Lehr, we’re committed to quality and want you as a lifelong customer.
- Top-of-the-line products: We sell and install only the highest-quality furnaces and parts that offer longer warranties—and we honor those warranties should anything go wrong!
- Respect for your home or business: We always clean our work area when we finish a job and use shoe covers and drop cloths to protect your home.
- Financing options: Jack Lehr offers financing options to customers with approved credit who qualify through the EnergyLoan program and Wells Fargo. We also accept payment by credit card (Visa, MasterCard, Discover).
- And more!
Call Jack Lehr at 888-454-7365 or contact us online today to schedule furnace services at your Harlem, PA home!
And don’t forget to check out our reviews, financing options, and special offers to see why we’re a leading choice for HVAC services in Harlem, PA!