Furnace Repair in Allentown, PA & Surrounding Areas
Trust Jack Lehr for Furnace Repair in the Greater Lehigh Valley Area
Do you need to repair your furnace? Make sure your home stays comfortable all winter long with the right gas, oil, or electric furnace. Heating technology has come a long way in the past decade, which means investing in a new, more energy-efficient furnace is essential if you want to reduce your utility bills and increase your home’s comfort levels.
If you’re having trouble with your furnace in Allentown or elsewhere in the Greater Lehigh Valley area, call us at 888-454-7365 today or contact us online to schedule your appointment!
Furnace Repair Services
Furnaces can last for a long time, but there may come a time when you need a repair. It’s time to call the professionals at Jack Lehr if your furnace:
- Isn’t producing any heat – You may have tripped the circuit breaker, blown a fuse, or have a pilot light that is out.
- Isn’t emitting enough heat – Your burners may need to be adjusted to ensure your furnace is working as efficiently as possible.
- Frequently cycles on and off – Short-cycling may be caused by an oversized furnace, undersized ducts, clogged or dirty air filters, or an overheating motor.
- Is making strange noises – Newer heating technology provides for quiet operation … unless something is wrong and your system needs professional repair.
- Requires another repair – No matter what malfunctions with your furnace, our licensed heating technicians can diagnose the problem and provide a solution.
Our furnace repair experts have seen and done it all—no job is too small for the Jack Lehr team.
Furnace Replacement Services
Are you sick of clanging and breakdowns from your old furnace? Stop tolerating it! Upgrading your existing home heating system means huge savings in your energy bill, even if your furnace is under 10 years old!
Ready for a new furnace? Learn more about our furnace replacement services by contacting us today!
Contact us today to schedule furnace service »
Basic Furnace Troubleshooting for Homeowners
In most cases, it is best to leave any furnace or heating system repair up to your trained and trusted Lehigh Valley HVAC contractors. However, we understand that avoiding high repair costs and maintaining comfort are your priorities! Before calling on a professional, you can try out these simple troubleshooting steps in an attempt to fix your gas furnace or electric furnace.
- Inspect the thermostat first. We’ve had many home calls where the thermostat was tampered with either accidentally or as a result of a mischievous family member. Before making any calls, be certain that the thermostat is on, the system is set to “heat,” and the temperature is set correctly.
- Check your furnace air filter. A dirty or clogged air filter will restrict airflow to the system, which will start to choke the system out and force it to overheat. This in turn can lead to a complete emergency shutdown of the system. Always be sure to include monthly filter replacements as a part of your homeowner heating maintenance in order to avoid this!
- Attempt to locate your furnace reset. Most furnace systems have either one or a few reset buttons or switches located on them. For a gas furnace, the switch is typically found near the burner, and for both gas and electric there will be a reset located near the blower assembly (the blower reset requires the use of tools to access—we don’t recommend doing this on your own).
If the above tips didn’t solve your problem, just reach out to Jack Lehr! Our specialists are among the best HVAC specialists around, and we give a fair price for our services according to the problem at hand, whether replacement parts are necessary, and the complexity of the task. For service from pros that put your needs above all else, you always want the team from Jack Lehr Heating, Cooling & Electric!
Why Choose Jack Lehr for Allentown, PA Furnace Repair?
When you’re looking for furnace repair or service in Allentown, PA or the surrounding Greater Lehigh Valley area, we know you have a lot of companies to choose from.
When you choose Jack Lehr Heating, Cooling & Electric, you’ll benefit from our:
- Decades of experience. We’re a local, family-owned company and have been providing superior service at reasonable prices for more than 45 years.
- Certified technicians. When you schedule heating repair with Jack Lehr, we’ll never send a subcontractor to your home.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee. At Jack Lehr, we’re committed to quality and want you as a lifelong customer.
- Top-of-the-line products. We sell and install only the highest-quality furnaces and parts that offer longer warranties—and we honor those warranties should anything go wrong!
- Respect for your home or business. We always clean our work area when we finish a job and use shoe covers and drop cloths to protect your home.
- Financing options. Jack Lehr offers financing options to customers with approved credit who qualify through the EnergyLoan program and Wells Fargo. We also accept payment by credit card (Visa, MasterCard, Discover).
- And more!
If you need furnace repair for your home in Allentown, Bethlehem, Easton, Greater Lehigh Valley, or surrounding areas in Pennsylvania, Jack Lehr can help.
Contact us today to schedule repair or to learn more about our furnace services!
Our Service Area:
Alburtis, Allentown, Bath, Bethlehem, Breinigsville, Catasauqua, Center Valley, Cherryville, Coopersburg, Coplay, Danielsville, Easton, Emmaus, Fogelsville, Germansville, Hellertown, Lehighton, Macungie, Nazareth, New Tripoli, Northampton, Orefield, Pennsburg, Phillipsburg, Quakertown, Schnecksville, Stockertown, Trexlertown, Whitehall Township, Wind Gap, Zionsville, and the surrounding areas