Are you sick of clanging and breakdowns from your old furnace? Stop tolerating it! Upgrading your existing furnace means huge savings in your energy bill, even if your furnace is under 10 years old! Newer models have higher efficiency ratings, meaning you get more heat for less money. You can trust your new furnace installation to the experts at Jack Lehr Heating, Cooling & Electric. We’ve been providing reliable and professional furnace installation throughout the Greater Lehigh Valley area for more than 40 years.
Why are you paying extra each month for an inefficient furnace? Start saving today by requesting an estimate »
Our Furnace Installation Process
A lot more goes into the furnace installation process than simply plugging it in and turning it on. The expert furnace installers at Jack Lehr conduct Manual J calculations to make sure your furnace is properly sized for maximum comfort and efficiency, and we install your new heating system according to Quality Installation guidelines where applicable. This means your new furnace will be:
- Correctly sized to meet your home or business’s needs
- Properly connected to a well-sealed duct system
- Efficiently operating with sufficient airflow
All of our furnace installations include a thorough start-up of the equipment and a review of the installation checklist in your home or office. Our job is not done until you initial that our full start-up, checklist, and explanations of the HVAC system are completed to your satisfaction.
Benefits of Installing a New Furnace from Jack Lehr
The biggest benefit of new furnace installation is that most systems are much more energy efficient than models that are even just five to 10 years old. While a furnace should last 12-15 years, older models did not have as strict standards (set by the Department of Energy) for fuel efficiency. Furnace fuel efficiency is measured in AFUE, or annual fuel utilization efficiency, written as a percentage. Since 2013, the minimum AFUE rating for gas furnaces in the state of Pennsylvania is 90%. Likely, a new system will automatically be more fuel efficient than the system you had installed eight or 10 years ago—meaning you could save hundreds on your annual energy costs.
In addition, new furnace installation provides for:
- Dependable heat all season long
- Increased home comfort
- Quieter operation and more modern technological improvements
- Lesser chance of costly repairs this winter
Another way to increase your home comfort and savings is to sign up for a furnace maintenance agreement. Not only will you extend the life of your new furnace and help prevent mid-season breakdowns, you’ll also receive several other perks when you’re enrolled in our Preferred Client Plan:
- Priority service, including 24-hour emergency service
- Free or discounted repairs
- Discounts on parts and labor
- Two-year warranty on repairs
- And more
Don’t forget to sign up for one of the maintenance agreements offered by Jack Lehr »
Request a Furnace Installation Estimate Today!
When you need furnace installation or replacement in the Greater Lehigh Valley area, call the experts at Jack Lehr to request a free system estimate and get starting to living a more comfortable life!
Why Choose Jack Lehr Heating, Cooling & Electric?
When you’re looking for a furnace installation company in the Greater Lehigh Valley area, we know you have a lot of companies to choose from. When you choose Jack Lehr Heating, Cooling & Electric, you’ll benefit from our:
- Years of experience. We’re a local, family owned company and have been providing superior service at reasonable prices for more than 40 years.
- NATE-certified technicians. When you schedule furnace service with Jack Lehr, we’ll never send a subcontractor to your home.
- 100 percent satisfaction guarantee. At Jack Lehr, we’re committed to quality and want you as a lifelong customer.
- Top-of-the-line furnaces. We sell and install only the highest quality furnaces that offer longer warranties—and we honor those warranties should anything go wrong!
- Respect for your home or business. We always clean our work area when we finish a job and use shoe covers and drop cloths to protect your home.
- Financing options. Jack Lehr offers financing options to those with approved credit who qualify through the EnergyLoan program and Wells Fargo. We also accept payment by credit card (Visa, MasterCard, and Discover).
- And more!
Our Service Area: Alburtis, Allentown, Bath, Bethlehem, Breinigsville, Catasauqua, Center Valley, Cherryville, Coopersburg, Coplay, Danielsville, Easton, Emmaus, Fogelsville, Germansville, Hellertown, Lehighton, Macungie, Nazareth, New Tripoli, Northampton, Orefield, Pennsburg, Phillipsburg, Quakertown, Schnecksville, Stockertown, Trexlertown, Whitehall Township, Wind Gap, Zionsville, and the surrounding areas