Benefits of Installing a New Furnace from Jack Lehr
The biggest benefit of new furnace installation is that most systems are much more energy efficient than models that are even just five to 10 years old. While a furnace should last 12-15 years, older models did not have as strict standards (set by the Department of Energy) for fuel efficiency. Furnace fuel efficiency is measured in AFUE, or annual fuel utilization efficiency, written as a percentage. Since 2013, the minimum AFUE rating for gas furnaces in the state of Pennsylvania is 90%. Likely, a new system will automatically be more fuel efficient than the system you had installed eight or 10 years ago—meaning you could save hundreds on your annual energy costs.
In addition, new furnace installation provides for:
- Dependable heat all season long
- Increased home comfort
- Quieter operation and more modern technological improvements
- Lesser chance of costly repairs this winter
Another way to increase your home comfort and savings is to sign up for a furnace maintenance agreement. Not only will you extend the life of your new furnace and help prevent mid-season breakdowns, you’ll also receive several other perks when you’re enrolled in our Preferred Client Plan:
- Priority service, including 24-hour emergency service
- Free or discounted repairs
- Discounts on parts and labor
- Two-year warranty on repairs
- And more
Don’t forget to sign up for one of the maintenance agreements offered by Jack Lehr »
Request a Furnace Installation Estimate Today!
When you need furnace installation or replacement in the Greater Lehigh Valley area, call the experts at Jack Lehr to request a free system estimate and get starting to living a more comfortable life!
Why Choose Jack Lehr Heating, Cooling & Electric?
When you’re looking for a furnace installation company in the Greater Lehigh Valley area, we know you have a lot of companies to choose from. When you choose Jack Lehr Heating, Cooling & Electric, you’ll benefit from our:
- Years of experience. We’re a local, family owned company and have been providing superior service at reasonable prices for more than 40 years.
- NATE-certified technicians. When you schedule furnace service with Jack Lehr, we’ll never send a subcontractor to your home.
- 100 percent satisfaction guarantee. At Jack Lehr, we’re committed to quality and want you as a lifelong customer.
- Top-of-the-line furnaces. We sell and install only the highest quality furnaces that offer longer warranties—and we honor those warranties should anything go wrong!
- Respect for your home or business. We always clean our work area when we finish a job and use shoe covers and drop cloths to protect your home.
- Financing options. Jack Lehr offers financing options to those with approved credit who qualify through the EnergyLoan program and Wells Fargo. We also accept payment by credit card (Visa, MasterCard, and Discover).
- And more!