Signs You Need Duct Sealing
You may consider duct sealing as a way to maximize your home’s energy efficiency and cut down on rising energy costs. Call a professional today if you’re experiencing any of the following issues:
- Rising energy bills
- Difficulty maintaining a comfortable temperature from room to room
- Stuffy, uncomfortable rooms
- Ductwork that is located in your attic, crawlspace, or garage
Benefits of Duct Sealing from Jack Lehr
Our NATE-certified technicians are indoor air quality specialists and can determine what level of duct sealing is best for your home. Regardless of the condition of your ducts right now, our process can:
- Increase overall comfort in your home – the immediate benefit of duct sealing is a more comfortable home. Rooms should be less stuffy, and the temperature should be the same throughout your home. No more putting up with a drafty guestroom or stuffy family room.
- Lower your monthly energy bills – simply put, less energy wasted through duct leaks and gaps means less money wasted on your monthly utility bills. Your furnace or air conditioner will not have to work as hard to circulate comfortable air through your home, and you won’t have to work as hard to pay off that bill each month!
- Improve indoor air quality – leaks and gaps in your ductwork can also lead to debris and particles coming into your ductwork. Dust, fumes, and bacteria may enter your ventilation system after the filtration phase and could be circulating through your home. Properly sealed ducts ensure that the air you and your family breathe in is safe and harmless.
- Help contribute to a better environment – less energy used (and wasted) helps the environment and cuts down on greenhouse gases and air pollution. While the contribution may be small, it adds up to decrease the carbon footprint of your home.
Home Energy Assessments
Duct sealing is just one step that many Pennsylvania homeowners take to improve the indoor air quality of their homes and increase energy efficiency year round. Jack Lehr offers comprehensive home energy assessments by one of our Building Performance Institute (BPI) certified energy analysts.
How much could you be saving?
When you schedule your energy assessment, you’ll become eligible for a $150-250 rebate from your utility company, and you could also qualify for additional rebates if you choose to implement any of our energy-saving home improvements!
During your home energy assessment, our analyst will perform tests on your heating and cooling system to determine if any air is leaking from your home. Once your assessment is completed, we will recommend any energy saving measures you should take and give you an idea of the savings you can expect. In addition to duct sealing, we often recommend:
- Air sealing
- HVAC upgrades
- And more!
Why Choose Jack Lehr for Your PA Duct Sealing?
Jack Lehr is a certified Building Performance Institute building analyst located in the PPL Electric Utilities’ service territory, making us your go-to choice for duct sealing and home energy assessments in the Greater Lehigh Valley.
For over 40 years, your neighbors have chosen Jack Lehr. When you choose us for your duct sealing services, you’ll benefit from our:
- Years of experience
- BPI certified building analysts and on-staff professional engineer
- 100 percent satisfaction guarantee
- Top-of-the-line products
- Respect for your home or business
- Financing options
- And more!
Call us today to see how much you could be saving on your energy bill. We look forward to serving you!
Our Service Area: Alburtis, Allentown, Bath, Bethlehem, Breinigsville, Catasauqua, Center Valley, Cherryville, Coopersburg, Coplay, Danielsville, Easton, Emmaus, Fogelsville, Germansville, Hellertown, Lehighton, Macungie, Nazareth, New Tripoli, Northampton, Orefield, Pennsburg, Phillipsburg, Quakertown, Schnecksville, Stockertown, Trexlertown, Whitehall Township, Wind Gap, Zionsville, and the surrounding areas