Whether you’re rewiring your entire building or just one outlet, no electrical wiring job is too big or small for Jack Lehr.
At Jack Lehr Heating, Cooling & Electric, we’re experts on Pennsylvania safety codes and requirements for electrical wiring work. Whether you need new wiring and circuitry for a new construction project or you simply need to make sure a new appliance is properly connected to your electrical circuits, we can take care of your entire wiring or rewiring project from start to finish.
Contact us today to schedule service for your home or business in the Allentown, PA and surrounding Greater Lehigh Valley area.
Commercial & Residential Electric Wiring
When you need electric wiring work for your home or business, our electricians will ensure your system is set up safely and efficiently. We can help with any and all of your electrical wiring projects in the Allentown area, including but not limited to:
- Outlet wiring
- Building expansions
- HVAC system wiring
- Appliance wiring, including refrigerators, stoves and ovens, washers and dryers, dishwashers, and more
- Dedicated circuitry
- New circuit breakers or upgrades
- And more
Don’t see the wiring project you need listed above? Just give us a call! No job is too big or small for our electricians.
Make Jack Lehr Your Go-To Electrician in Allentown, PA
When you need electric wiring or rewiring in the Allentown or surrounding Greater Lehigh Valley area, we know you have a lot of electricians to choose from. When you choose Jack Lehr Heating, Cooling & Electric, you’ll benefit from our:
- Years of experience.We’re a local, family owned company that has been providing super service at reasonable prices for more than 40 years.
- Experienced technicians. When you schedule electric wiring services with Jack Lehr, we’ll never send a subcontractor to your home.
- 100 percent satisfaction guarantee.At Jack Lehr, we’re committed to quality and want you as a lifelong customer.
- Top-of-the-line products. We sell and install only the highest quality products that offer longer warranties—and we honor those warranties should anything go wrong!
- Respect for your home or business. We always clean our work area when we finish a job and use shoe covers and drop cloths to protect your home.
- Financing options. Jack Lehr offers financing options to customers with approved credit who qualify through the EnergyLoan program and Wells Fargo. We also accept payment by credit card (Visa, MasterCard, Discover).
- And more!
We look forward to serving you!