Our Electrical Repair Services in Allentown, PA
Jack Lehr Heating, Cooling & Electric offers extensive electrical repair services throughout the Allentown area, including:
- Fixture replacements – Whether you need to replace a ballast in a fluorescent light or any other type of electrical fixture, we’re here to help.
- Rewiring – We deal with all sorts of wiring and rewiring projects, ranging from outlet wiring to appliance wiring and more.
- Code corrections – At Jack Lehr, we’re well versed on all Pennsylvania codes and safety standards.
- Circuit panel changes and upgrades – If you keep tripping your breaker, call us for circuit panel changes and upgrades.
- Generator repair – Your generator will make sure you stay connected when your power goes out. If it’s not working now, give us a call and we’ll make sure it works the next time you need it.
- Electrical troubleshooting – If something’s not working right but you’re not sure what kind of repair you need, we offer electrical troubleshooting to get to the root of the problem.
- And more!
We also offer preventative services, like whole-home surge protection, so you can avoid any costly damage to your electronics and other home appliances.
If you don’t see the electrical repair service you need listed above, give us a call. We’ll say it again—no job is too small!
Why Choose Jack Lehr for Electrical Repair in Allentown?
When you’re looking for an electrician in the Allentown, PA area, we know you have a lot of companies to choose from. When you choose Jack Lehr Heating, Cooling & Electric, you’ll benefit from our:
- Years of experience
- Experienced technicians
- 100 percent satisfaction guarantee
- Top-of-the-line products
- Respect for your home or business
- Financing options with approved credit
- And more!
Whether you need commercial or residential electrical repairs in the Allentown area, call the experts at Jack Lehr to schedule service.
We look forward to serving you!
for Allentown, PA
Replace or fix
Nelson - Allentown, PA
Not a good one. Routine service call ends up being solicitation for a brand new system. $6000,-$8000. When I mentioned repair instead of replace technician got very condescending. Needless to say after using jack Lehr for 30 we are seeking another opinion and probably a new service company
M - Allentown, PA
Replaced older system with new equipment
Replaced older equipment with newer model
Replaced older system with newer model
Replaced older system with a newer system
Replaced older equipment with newer system
Replaced older equipment with new equipment