Electrical codes and standards serve as far more than just a blueprint for how electricity should operate within your home. Code violations present a very serious risk to your home, and should be corrected and handled by certified and knowledgeable electricians in your area as soon as possible.
At Jack Lehr Heating, Cooling & Electric, our licensed electricians are up to date with all of the current codes and standards in the Greater Lehigh valley area, and we can provide top-tier solutions that ensure you’re safe and within current code!
Looking for electrical code correction services in the Allentown, PA area? Contact Jack Lehr for quality and service you can trust!
What Is the NEC Code?
The National Electrical Code (NEC), or the NFPA 70, is a standard of electrical use and construction that is updated and regionally adapted on an annual basis. Laws regarding the NEC are established on a state by state and often municipality by municipality basis. This is why it is critical that you work with electricians that are both certified and highly knowledgeable regarding electrical codes in your specific region, state, and location.
The team at Jack Lehr undergoes rigorous and ongoing training to ensure we’re always up to date on all current electrical codes and standards. This way we can ensure you’re getting safe, effective, and legally sound electrical installation and replacement services for every project we handle in your home.
Professional Code Correction Services
Our team carries years of experience and training in handling any and all common electrical code violations in our area, including:
- Faulty, damaged, or out of date electric panels
- Incorrect wiring sizes and mismatched breakers
- Exposed and unsafe wiring/outdated wiring
- Ungrounded outlets
- Undedicated circuits where necessary
- Safety violations involving a lack of GFCIs near water sources
- Home electrical hardware and appliance upgrades
- Damaged wiring, cables, or poor electrical connections
- Unfinished electrical projects
It is absolutely imperative that your home stay up to code for—of course—legal reasons. But more importantly, code violations represent a very serious risk to both your home and your person. If you’re unsure of whether your home is up to date and well within code, our experts can provide comprehensive services that analyse and diagnose potential electrical threats and code faults within your home.
The certified electricians at Jack Lehr have all of the tools, experience, and knowledge needed to ensure your code standards are met and well within safety! We can assist you with a wide array of corrections and electrical services, such as:
- Identifying and labeling circuits in circuit breaker box
- Correctly grounding electrical equipment
- Insulating exposed wires
- Replacing or removing exposed wires
- Fixing reverse polarity circuits
- Reducing overloaded breakers
- Adding more circuits or outlets
- Properly securing wires
- Creating dedicated circuits for bigger electrical equipment
- Eliminating excessive use of extension cords
Superior Code Correction Services in the Lehigh Valley
The experts at Jack Lehr have been providing homeowners with trustworthy quality and dependable electrical services for decades. When you choose Jack Lehr, you’re choosing a team that is committed to excellence, and wholly devoted to ensuring the safety and function of your home.
To learn more about our code correction services, or to reserve a date for your home electrical analysis, contact us online today or call us at 888-454-7365!