Jack Lehr Heating, Cooling & Electric offers commercial and residential dedicated circuitry and outlet wiring throughout the Greater Lehigh Valley.
Most new homes in the Greater Lehigh Valley are wired to include dedicated circuits for major appliances. But some older homes, or homes that are undergoing improvements or renovations, may require added dedicated circuits for major appliances.
At Jack Lehr, we do it all! Call us today at 888-454-7365 or schedule service online for dedicated circuit installation (or any electrical service) for your home or business. No job is too small for our Allentown area electricians.
What Appliances Should Have a Dedicated Circuit?
Larger, fixed appliances must have a dedicated electrical circuit, as required by the National Electrical Code. A dedicated circuit, meaning they are not shared by any other appliance or outlet, will prevent major appliances from tripping the circuit breaker or blowing a fuse when they are run.
As a general rule, any appliance that has a motor should have a dedicated circuit. These include (but aren’t limited to):
- Ranges, stovetops, and ovens
- Garbage disposals
- Electrical and gas water heaters
- Washers and dryers
- Central and window air conditioners
- Heat pumps
- Sump pumps
- Flat screen TVs
- Pools, spas, and fountains
Why Choose Jack Lehr for Dedicated Circuitry Installation?
When you’re looking for an electrical company in the Allentown, PA area, we know you have a lot of companies to choose from. When you choose Jack Lehr Heating, Cooling & Electric, you’ll benefit from our:
- Years of experience. We’re a local, family owned company that has been providing super service at reasonable prices for more than 40 years.
- Experienced technicians. When you schedule an electrical installation with Jack Lehr, we’ll never send a subcontractor to your home.
- 100 percent satisfaction guarantee. At Jack Lehr, we’re committed to quality and want you as a lifelong customer.
- Top-of-the-line products. We sell and install only the highest quality products that offer longer warranties—and we honor those warranties should anything go wrong!
- Respect for your home or business. We always clean our work area when we finish a job and use shoe covers and drop cloths to protect your home.
- Financing options. Jack Lehr offers financing options to customers with approved credit who qualify through the EnergyLoan program and Wells Fargo. We also accept payment by credit card (Visa, MasterCard, Discover).
- And more!
Whether you need commercial or residential electrical installation in the Greater Lehigh Valley area, call the experts at Jack Lehr to schedule service at 888-454-7365.
We look forward to serving you!