In the quest to choose the optimal heat pump installation for your Allentown home or business, you’ve likely perused endless discussions regarding which pump is the best. Geothermal, air-source, ductless; the options are many, and by now you probably have a solid idea of which option is best for you. But what about the next decision? You’ve picked a type, and now it’s time to pick a manufacturer to supply a quality heat pump you can depend on.
At Jack Lehr Heating, Cooling & Electric, we work hand in hand with some of the industry’s best and brightest, and today we would like to take the time to spotlight two of our favorites. This piece was developed to preclude any bias, and at no point do we want our consumers to consider one option objectively better or worse than the other.
Need a top-quality heat pump installation? Contact the pros at Jack Lehr today!
Trane Heat Pumps
The HVAC giant Trane has been in operation for over over a century, beginning as a classic American story of success. The company had its humblest beginnings in 1885 with the small startup operation began by James Trane, and matured into a full-capacity business in 1913. Over the years, Trane has been lauded as an innovator, making clean acquisition and growth a steady method of further improving the company, thus allowing them to offer greater quality heat pump solutions that stand apart from competitors.
Trane heat pumps cater to commercial, residential and industrial consumers. They appeal to all with excellent heating and cooling solutions that are tailor-made to suit their specific and unique needs.
- Humidity control. All heat pumps offer a level of humidity control, but Trane technology takes it to the next level to combat the moisture of summer.
- SEER rating. Trane heat pumps garner a SEER rating of between 14-20, making them higher than the required in our area even on the lowest end!
Mitsubishi Heat Pumps
You’re likely familiar with the name Mitsubishi. It’s been a mainstay worldwide name for decades, and the company continues to grow by miles. Mitsubishi Electric opened operations for heating and cooling in North America in 1980 with a primary focus on expansion and growth. Mitsubishi prides itself on cutting-edge technology and unique heating and cooling solutions that are sure to suit any consumer’s needs whether residential or commercial.
The company focuses on offering energy-efficient solutions, with a mind for environmental stability. We particularly recommend Mitsubishi mini-split (ductless) systems, as they offer versatility and efficiency unlike most other heating and cooling systems.
- Exceptionally quiet. Mitsubishi employs a system called “Mitsubishi Whisper”. This means that your heat pump operates at a decibel similar to a human whisper, making them nearly soundless in operation.
- Environmentally-friendly. Mitsubishi prides itself on exceeding standards, and concerns to the environment take a high precedence. All Mitsubishi systems use the minimal required of energy they need, without compromising performance.
Both of these respected heat-pump manufacturers supply a great number of fantastic benefits, including:
- Energy-efficiency. Heat pumps are renowned for their exceptional efficiency, saving you money and stress with one simple heat pump installation. Trane and Mitsubishi both excel in this regard, bringing top-quality efficiency with all of their products.
- Versatility. Heat pumps are capable of excellent heating and cooling at the flick of a switch, an aspect these companies really take to heart when designing heat pumps. Operation of these pumps is simple, straightforward and fast.
- Quality. We choose these manufacturers for a reason. Both offer the absolute best in heat pump quality available, ensuring we bring our consumers only the very best.
Heat Pump Installation in Allentown, PA
If you’re looking for heat pump services in the Greater Lehigh Valley area—including Allentown, Bethlehem, and Easton—you only need to know one HVAC company: Jack Lehr Heating, Cooling & Electric. As family-run, locally-owned company, we have been providing home comfort solutions throughout the Pennsylvania and New Jersey area for over four decades.